Saturday, 24 May 2014

A Year in the Making

Hey...

Long time no see. I don't even know if I can say that considering I only made 3 posts...

This blog has been a long time in the making. I originally got the idea of creating a blog - an outlet for me to share my thoughts, ideas and advice - about a year ago at the start of my summer holidays. However, for some reason I never plucked up the courage to sit down and click the publish button until the very end when I was starting school in a few weeks. I started the blog, wrote my first blog post and thought, hey, this is great! I wrote another, and then another. But then it came - that looming thought that everyone that goes to school gets - only one more week left of freedom and then it is back to the gates of hell. I knew that as soon as I was back, I would not have time since it was the last year at my current school, so of course I was going to be BUSY. And I was right. This has been the busiest year of my life, and I know that when I start at a new school next year, it's going to be even more challenging. But until then, I have 10 weeks of being able to lounge around all day doing nothing.

And that's the thing - I don't want to do nothing! So what better way to fill up the long, summer days than blogging?

I honestly do not know how this is going to go since I am a person that gives up. Easily. And quickly. All of the musical instruments gathering dust in the attic are proof. But I promise I will try. I am a year older and therefore have one extra year of wisdom since the last time I sat down and blogged. I don't know what I'm going to be writing about, but expect a mixture of everything. From fashion and beauty to fitness and health. I should probably make some sort of introduction, but do you really want to be hear about my boring life? Probably not. I am sure that you will find out everything you need to know over the course of this journey.

I truly am excited and can't wait to put my name out in the blogosphere. I guess we'll just have to see how this goes. I could end up doing one blog post and then you never hear from me again, but I hope that's not the way it goes. At this current moment in time, you should be expecting one post a week from me. And just know... I haven't actually finished school yet, but have three weeks left, but everything has died down so decided to get a head start.

Welcome to my blog. I can't wait to go on this journey with you.

-xoxo-

No comments: